Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dumpling Update: 18-19 Months

It's been a while since I took George's pictures and did an update on 
what he's been up to. I took the pictures a month ago and I'm just now getting them posted. 

Length: 31 inches 
Weight: 24 pounds

He's a little peanut for his age but he eats a ton so one day he'll catch up with everyone else. 

What he's been up to and saying:
words: mama, daddy, hot, cold, dog, cat, pop, that, bye bye, hi, door, please, no, all done, I did it, wow, dip, uh oh, waffle (sounds like babble)
sounds: car sounds, dog, chicken, bunny & horse
Other:
runs
climbs
plays in his kitchen
LOVES to read
LOVES his big boy bed in his tepee
thinks tea and teeth are the same thing (points to his teeth when Nathan makes or drinks tea)
likes to sweep and clean
really likes animals
enjoys coloring
obsessed with his daddy
is crazy for stuffed animals





 


I'm sure there are tons of other things I'm not thinking of but these are a few things that came to mind. 

1 comment:

chloe said...

awww, daddy obsession is so sweet