Monday, January 11, 2010

Dinner!


So I've been planning my dinner menu at the beginning of the week to help stay on budget and also to keep from going to the store more than once a week. It's been working out very well and I it's really nice to come home from work and not have to hope that there are enough ingredients in the cabinet to create something for dinner.

I am going to start posting my weekly menu on the blog and hopefully once we get internet at the house I can post the recipes and pictures daily.

So for this week!

Monday:
Black Bean Soup and Cornbread Muffins

Tuesday:
Caramelized Onion Tart and Salad

Wednesday:
Walnut Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday:
Meatloaf and a green vegetable

Friday:
Pizza and Salad (we eat pizza almost every Friday night)

Saturday:
Falafel

Maybe this will help if you too can't think of what to make for Dinner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

charlotte carroll said...

i miss you sooo much!!!!!!!!!! my kitchen feels so empty without you.