Monday, May 2, 2011

Savannah Wedding

Saturday we went down to Savannah for Nathans childhood friend Josh's wedding. The weather was beautiful (not to hot) and the wedding was lovely. The service was at Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church and the reception was at the Savannah Yacht Club.



Link
I just finished this dress last week to wear to the wedding. It's from a vintage 1950's Simplicity pattern. The shoes were Nathans grandmothers.





It was a lot of fun and nice to get of of Statesboro for a little while.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Such fantastic wedding event! Wish I could have been there in person! I am also very excited these days for my cousin’s country themed wedding that would be hosted at one of the prettiest venues in NYC. I am sure that it is going to be a fun filled event.