Sunday, February 17, 2013

Rewind: Trip to GA

We finally have a new laptop! This means that I can finally blog about the month of December. All of my pictures have been sitting on the camera for the last 2 months. 

George and I flew to GA the second week in December for 5 days. Great Grandpa, uncles, aunt, and cousins and friends were able to meet George. It was very special. 

Flying with a baby went better than I thought it would...or at lease better than the worst possible scenario that could have happened. This, of course, would have been screaming for the whole 2.5 hour flight. There was some puke, a blow-out, and some extreme nap fighting but in all he did fine. 

Getting some wiggles out before getting on the plane

Checking out Grammies lighted houses


Uncle Timothy

Nonno

 I recommend this tasty brew...tried it while I was there


Cousin Lucie has been calling George "her baby" ever since she found out we were having a baby...

...this was a big moment. She finally got to hold "her baby".

Cousins!

Grandparents x5

Ava is taller than I am! Might take after her mother and uncle.

George and great grandpa Sam

4 generations!!

Uncles (Wesley, Micah & Phillip)


George was falling apart by this time...nap time


Great trip...next time we're taking daddy.




No comments: