Saturday, August 28, 2010

Maryland

Last weekend Nathan and I drove to Maryland to visit some friends of his back from high-school. We had a blast and her are a few pictures from what we did while we were there.

Driving, driving, driving!

Saturday we got up and went to the Amish Market. It was amazing!! I'm so very sad I don't have this available to me all the time.

Chocolates

Bread, bread, and more bread.


Downtown Annapolis



We were able to visit the Naval Academy and it was beautiful. All the students lined up for inspection before lunch.




Officers houses on campus.

Wonderful host: Mike & Chris McKenna


Wonderful purchases from the Amish Market

Blue popcorn

Star Anise

Crushed Red Pepper

Wheat Bulgar

I also bought a big bag of rye flour...can't wait to make bread!

Thank you McKenna's for a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

1. love the first pic!
2. amish market = whoa!!
3. you'll have to help me find a hat like nathan's for bryan.