Thursday, February 10, 2011

Whirl Wind Weekend

Last weekend we took a quick trip down to Ga & SC for friends Jonathan & Bonnie's wedding. It was a lot of fun and we managed to squeeze in a few hours with both or our families.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

With the Nieces in Statesboro

Don't ask me why I've been craving this but we can't get it in Iowa.

My grandparents used to take us out to Krystal on our birthdays when we were young.

The rehearsal dinner...low country broil & oyster roast. Yummy!

Brandy & Houston's sweet Elynore

Nathan with mini Jeremiah
I've never seen a kid that looks so much like one of his parents.

Wedding time!
The chapel was beautiful.

The boys waiting.


Quick picture before we had to return the tux.
(not sure why my shirt was tucked in so tight)

At the reception with my besties!

It finally stopped raining on Sunday....we really miss trees!


Old church in South GA

Had to take a picture of our rental car. We called it our egg yolk.


Most of the brothers.

Wes looking like he stepped out of my dads year book.


I thought the boys were looking very dapper in their wool and tweed.

Daddy and the rabbit...

The trip was short but we're very glad we got to go back and visit. Hopefully next time for a bit longer.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

nathan's bowtie = 2 thumbs up!!

chloe said...

nathan's glasses are awesome, your hair is beautiful long, our nieces are cuties and *sigh* i miss trees too.