Saturday, February 11, 2012

12 Weeks & Onesie Love

Ok so I'm going to start the pregnancy posts. I probably wouldn't do post but Brandy insisted that I send her belly pictures and I figured this was the best way to do it. My sad camera phone isn't too amazing.

So this is 12 weeks...not much to see. Looks like I just ate too much for dinner.
(excuse my naked dress form)


So I came across these screen printed onesies on Etsy. Adorable!




And, yes, I will have no problem putting this Triumph motorcycle onesie on a girl.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Brandy said...

Your so cutel, I miss you!

laurel said...

Already twelve weeks?!!? So exciting!! I wondered how far along you were (and if you were having food aversions), when you posted about the red pepper soup. That's something I would have love normally but would have sent me running during the first trimester queasies. :)

laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charlotte carroll said...

I thought you were pregnant when you came by to say goodbye! I miss you and desperately wish we'd spent more time when you were here- knew you were busy though. I love you molls! And hopefully we will get to visit this summer but dang, wait a minute- you'll be due on July?

Jess said...

Awwwwww!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for yall!!!

Katie May McKenna said...

Molly, yay!!! I'm excited for you! I'll be praying for you! And yes, those onesies are too cute.

Lydia said...

hey preggers! you look great - I miss you guys! So happy and excited for you. It's about time you got your own BUMBO BABY. :)

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.