Monday, June 25, 2012

GA Baby Showers

 The week before last I flew down to GA to visit with family and friends before baby House arrives. While I was there I had two baby showers. One in Forsyth and one in Statesboro. Both were amazing and reminded me of how blessed we are to have so many friends and family that love us and our baby.

Baby Shower #1
Me with my mom and her cousins

 With Mama and Aunt Pat

 Baby Shower #2
Candace, Brandy, & Melissa

The amazing food made by Brandy and Melissa.

 The hydrangeas and roses Melissa used were beautiful!
Unfortunately I did a very poor job of taking pictures of the rest of my week. I made a quick trip to Savannah to visit 2 of my brothers. Micah is doing an internship at a golf course in Hilton Head this summer so we met half way for lunch. So I managed to see 3 out of 5 brothers while I was there.

It was a great trip and super busy. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to visit with everyone. As always it's good to be back home. Now I'm trying to get everything ready in the nursery. Nathan finished the baby bed on Saturday and if we can get the changing table painted we'll be done! I'll post pictures as soon as it's finished.

No comments: