Friday, January 3, 2014

GA Trip: Part 2

After a few days with my family we headed down to see the other half (Nathan's half) for the rest of the week. 

On Monday my in-laws graciously keep all 5 grandchildren so Melissa (SIL) and I could spend the day in Savannah.  After a little consignment shopping we headed downtown for lunch.

Chive Sea Bar & Lounge: this place was pretty fun and the food was very good. The interior was decorated in an art-deco style and they even had a black and white movie playing. I want to go back for dinner when Nathan and I can dress up.




My baked haddock over vegetable risotto was amazing and...

...Melissa's crab-cake served over a fried green tomato look scrumptious. 

We, of course, couldn't pass up looking around the Paris Market



While out Tuesday we bumped into Nathan's BFF from childhood. He hadn't met George yet so it was a sweet quick visit.



I was able to hang-out with my besties for a little while one night. 
This is us trying to get a good picture...



Cousin time!








No comments: