Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dumpling Update: George is 2

Little boy George is 2! He's such a joy to have in our family and we're having so much fun watching him grown up. George is a very busy kid and loves anything on wheels, boats, and airplanes. So far his proving to be a good little traveler and has already flown about 10 times. He still loves to eat, a lot, and usually will devour anything you put in front of him. Right now one of his favorites is chicken pot pie. 
I want to write down all the words and phrases he's saying now but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to remember all of them. I'll just list my favorites:


There you go Edith,That's it!, Donut mouth?, That's nice, Edith's sweet, Calls meats by the sound they make, runs in to say Hi! to Edith every morning, George help, George crying, George eat, God in the bible (his answer to the children's 1st catechism question), 



Weight: 27 pounds
Length: 35 Inches






No comments: