Monday, November 1, 2010

Just A Un-organized Peak

Here is a little peak at the house. I have a lot to do but most of the boxes are emptied and unpacked. I did take these pictures two days ago so it is even better now! Once I get everything decorated and set up I'll take pictures and post again. But for now...


Front of the house.


Living Room

Dinning Area

Small spare bedroom that will be used mainly as an office.

Our Room

Weird Closet A

Tiny bathroom between bedrooms.

Walking into the kitchen.

Small but it has a gas stove!!! Whoohoo!

Home of our future pantry. Nathan will build shelves under the cabinets.


This weird corner cabinet will be moved and another small shelf will be made to go here.
Stairs to the basement. Our basement is huge but I'll post pictures later of that.
As soon as I find my camera cord I will post pictures from our drive here. I know I packed it...just not sure where.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

hmmm, that bathroom...

can't wait to see everything fixed up! what a cute place!

Melissa said...

BTW - did you know it took laura ingalls wilder and almanzo SIX WEEKS (!!!!) to travel from south dakota to missouri!!?
can't wait to see the pics from your trip :)

Brandy said...

looks great! i think it will be very cute! good luck at your interview tomorrow!

Brandy said...

looks great! i think it will be very cute! good luck at your interview tomorrow!

Les said...

Molly and Nathan, we (Helen and Les) love your house. I don't know how I've missed these posts.