Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall/Winter Wardrobe

I've been thinking about fall and winter lately. As of right now we won't be living anywhere with a real winter. I have to say that I'm disappointed about being here where the winters are so very mild. I have a great deal of winter clothing and accessories from last winter that I'm afraid if we're here in GA that they won't get used. Of course our situation could change at any moment and we could move somewhere much colder.


So with the thought of temperatures below 90 degree's and possibly wearing something other than linen I'm trying to figure out what items I would like to add to my wardrobe. I have quite a few vintage patterns and will be acquiring even more in a few weeks when we go visit my parents. The plan is to sit down and map out and make a list of items I would like to sew. With all of my many vintage patterns and buttons it could very easily become a strange hodgepodge of a wardrobe if I'm not careful. Once I figure how what my projects will be I'll let ya'll know.

No comments: