Thursday, May 24, 2012

Iced Coffee

So it's finally warm enough for iced coffee here in NH. We've had a whole week of 70 degree weather and a few days were it's just reached 80. Nathan still drinks his morning coffee before he heads to work and every once in a while I'll be motivated enough to clean out the french press once he's done and make some decaf. I'll be glad when I can go back to the real deal.

Last week I made Nathan a big container of iced coffee and it usually lasts the whole week. It's super easy and all you have to do is add water and cream in the mornings. Here is the simple recipe. I usually make it times 3 or 4.

Iced Coffee

1 cup grounds
4 cups water

Stir and let it sit 8-12 hours. Strain twice and pour into an airtight container.  Just add water and cream to your preference.

No comments: