We are slowly but surely getting things ready for the nursery. Nathans been working a lot lately and some of the baby projects he has to do so it's been hard to find time to work on them. Last week we got the bookcase painted. Originally it was going to be white and pale blue but the blue we had leftover from a previous project was dried up so we used some leftover grey that we had.
It turned out really well and I love grey so the loss of the blue paint wasn't a huge disappointment. If we were able to paint I would have done a light grey on the walls but we can't :(
I bought these metal baskets/bins when we were in Iowa for almost nothing and they're going in the cubbies in the bookcase. Nathan is going to sandblast the rust off and we'll put a coat of clear paint on them to freshen them up a bit.
I've been doing a bit of sewing lately for the baby. Just simple things like bloomers and diaper shirts. The little yellow one is leftover from when I was a baby.
I had to post a picture of this handmade snowsuit that I found at Goodwill for $1. It's actually a brighter yellow than it looks in the picture so our child will look like a giant banana.
Anyways, that's what we've been up to lately. I'm off to work on the baptismal gown.