I haven't been doing as much sewing lately as I would like. We've been busy around here and there isn't enough energy or time to get everything done. I have finished 2 projects and here they are.
I made this vest for Nathan for Easter. The pattern is one that I've used before but I drafted it down to be slimmer and longer. I also added an extra welt on each side. The buttons are some vintage ones that I've been hanging onto for something special and the fabric is some that was leftover from an older project.
This is my latest accomplishment. The pattern I used was Simplicity 7876. It's a simple wrap skirt but I made it more time consuming be doing a more tailored look and hand sewing most of it. The only other time I made this skirt I hemmed with the machine and top stitched the waistband. I think this version looks a lot better.