Wednesday, August 15, 2012

39.5 Weeks, Quilt Love & Baby Clothes

So this is what 39 1/2 weeks looks like. Crazy huge!! It freaks me out a little looking at it. Anyway, hopefully this baby will be here very soon.

I've been blessed with a lot of quilts with this baby and I thought I'd show you a couple. This green one is the small one that we all made squares for at my last baby shower. It's going to be perfect for the stroller or car seat.

This is one of my favorites so far (I still have 2 more I haven't seen). The sweet lady at my church made it with reproduction 1940's print fabric.


And here are a few more things I've made.

I made this yesterday.

These diaper shirts I made a while back but I finally put the ribbons on this week so their officially finished.

Just us on Sunday before church. The two of us...for a few more days.


No comments: