Thursday, August 30, 2012

It Feels Like Fall


 I can't believe summer is almost over. It's only 3 more weeks until it's officially Autumn. Here in New Hampshire it actually starts feeling like fall when the calender says it is. Earlier this year I was amazing when I read in a magazine that summer was only 90 days long. I had completely forgotten that in some parts of the U.S. it doesn't last 6-7 months. We tried to pack in as much as we could while it's been warm and I think we did a pretty good job. 


Now we have fall things to look forward to like the big Apple Harvest Day and other fall festivals. The nights have been cool ever since the weather changed 2 weeks ago (the night George made is move). It was 57 degree's when I took Nathan to work this morning. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and fall baking and cooking. But then comes the long winter...


1 comment:

Melissa said...

trying to decide if it's sinful to covet your delightful fall...i'm sure it is, but i thought maybe it would get a pass since it's God's creation and all. enjoy!!